Where would I be without my blender and handmixer..?
A lovely pink smoothie with the fresh taste of lemon, strawberries and coconut. Savoury because of the cashews! Lots of vitamins and minerals! This smoothie is great as a breakfast dish, but also ideally as an afternoon snack.
- 1 banana
- handful of fresh or frozen strawberries
- handful of cashews (unsalted)
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp maca powder (optional)
- 200 ml coconut milk (I used the alpro coconut-rice milk)
- 1 tbsp gojiberries
- 1/2 lemon or lime (juiced)
- 1 tbsp shredded coconut
Blend everything until smooth with a blender or a handmixer. You can soak the cashews in advance to make them easier to blend and digest. Serve in a tall glass and garnish with some mulberries, gojiberries and shredded coconut.