I try to incorporate veggies in most of my meals and not just at diner.
These paprika Boats are perfect to increase your amount of veggies!
You’ll need ;
- Sweet paprika (or a Bell pepper to your own preference)
- Can of tuna
- 2 tbsp of yoghurt
- Paprika powder
- Small onion
- 5 Sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 6 pickles, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Mix the tuna with the yoghurt, spices, pickles, onion and sundried tomatoes. Slice the paprika in half and remove the seeds. Fill both halves with the tuna salad.
For variation ;
- Add some curry powder.
- Add a boiled egg to the tuna salad.
- Add a little spring onion
- Add fresh herbs like coriander or dille.